Tuesday, April 12, 2016

These PottyCover liners are a life saver!



Continuing my adventures as a mom of young children, I want to share with you today something that has really made my life much easier - Disposable Potty Covers by PottyCover (Available on Amazon as well)




Some details about the product:-




  • Provides a waterproof barrier between the toilet and your child.
  • Over sized design provides maximum coverage by covering the sides and the front of the toilet.
  • Soft non-woven fabric for comfort, coated with a layer of plastic to keep germs and wetness away.
  • Individually wrapped for parents on-the-go.
  • Stays on the toilet without any messy adhesive strips.




My experience using the product:-




These liners made potty training so much easier for our family. We are constantly on the go and if it were not for the PottyCover, my daughter may still be in diapers. We took these cover everywhere and then it was much easier for my daughter to use public restrooms. We have gone through dozens of these bags and have not had one leak. I think it makes her feel more comfortable going in something familiar in public places. I don't leave home without it, parents! I've even utilized the offerings of this system in dire emergencies. I'd also much rather my child use this than use a nasty gas staton toilet at age four. I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless. Let me know if this review helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment