Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Great toy that really helps the kids to use their creativity!


This is a toy that I really love - so do my kids and so does my husband! This is the Magnetic Tile Building set by A Mustard Seed Toys!





More information on the Magnetic tiles by A Mustard Tiles






  • Increase intelligence; toys teach magnetism, color and shape recognition, building, coordination, and patterns during construction
  • Magnetic building set pieces stick together for easy cleanup, compact storage, and are less likely to clutter your home than wooden blocks
  • Easy building for prekindergarten toddlers (3+) and older kids; rare-earth magnets make these tiles position themselves
  • Excellent value, enjoy for years as you add tiles and structures get larger
  • No more Lego museums, kids discover it's fun to knock our magnetic tiles down and play with again!





My experience using the tiles:-




Really it's a magic for children. You won't regret buying this toy. There is a lot of play value for all ages. My 11 month old and my 4 year old can play with these together, and I like to play with them too. There is just so much you can do with these, the possibilities are almost endless. You can use them as intended, and build impressive things with them, or you can play with them like really cool magnets. The kids also got a bead maze and they hang these all over the bead maze, like decorating a Christmas tree. I also like that it’s super easy to clean them up since they all stick together. This was gifted to us, and I'm really happy with it. I don't think I would have thought to buy this myself because my son isn't much into building things, but the magnetic quality of them makes it fun and easy to build. He's learning shapes in Pre-K, and this is a good way for him to explore flat and 3D shapes.  I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless. Let me know if this review helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment