Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Beautiful, high quality and memorable personalized wedding and anniversary gift!



For our anniversary this month, I wanted to get my better half something unique. I always believe if someone is anyway going to buy it, then that item is not necessarily a great gift. So happy that I went with Love Grows Personalized Gift (which includes Bride/Groom Names and the special date) from Amazon. This is the first time I got something from Amazon's HandMade store and had a perfect experience. 








Features of the gift:-







♥ Personalized - 11" x 14" photo features the names of the happy couple and their special date.
♥ Anniversary Gift - Also makes a great anniversary gift.
♥ Gift Ready - The framed option by award winning artist Norm Lanier comes ready for wrapping. The art is framed, back sealed and a wire hanger make this gift ready to wrap.
♥ Frame it Yourself - 11" x 14" frames can be purchased here on Amazon. Just search for (11" x 14" picture frame)



My thoughts about this awesome personalized gift:-







Wow! This is a perfect home run gift or something you'll get for yourself! I got this as an anniversary gift for my better half and sure she was impressed and I scored full points for the gift! I will give this full marks for creativity, originality, quality and speed of getting it! The fact that we love the woods is an added incentive. The wood engraving looks so real, with clear letter - it really looks like we did the engraving to memorialize the occasion - only that no trees were harmed in this case! I can imagine that it'll be a great gift for a newly wed, someone renewing the vows and as anniversary present! I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless. Let me know if this review helped you!


No comments:

Post a Comment