Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Pretty statement piece necklace!



I freaking love these big statement necklace peices. Recently got this Bead Alloy Statement Necklace by IDGIRL and have been loving it. It's been a head turner and I have received many complements for this!






Information about this necklace:-



  • IDGIRL JEWELRY for girl and ladies
  • IDGIRL JEWELRY Package included:1 Piece
  • IDGIRL JEWELRY unique and fashion style make you more beautiful.
  • IDGIRL JEWELRY store for more latest jewelry sets in various styles
  • IDGIRL JEWELRY a perfect accessory to your outfit or as an appropriate gift used in wedding and engagement party or other occasions.Easy to wear.



My experience with this stunning necklace:-




Definitely a statement piece! This piece of jewelry is Not for the faint of heart! You won't be disappointed in it's huge-ness -- if Large is what you like. The color is a low shine silver and is intricate in design. Very much Turkish or middle eastern influenced. Worn by many of their ladies years back... and still now. This necklace will announce your presence as you enter a room. Not only by it's size, but by it's beauty. Did you know that larger jewelry makes a woman appear smaller? Keep it simple with the top you wear so this can be the show stopper. Rock this necklace and be a glamorous star at the party !  It equals in quality to any jewelry piece we could buy at Forever 21 or stores like that. I love it! I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless. Let me know if this review helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment