Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Comfortable, stylish, supportive and well made Nursing Bra







Aren't the nursing bras actually the most comfortable ones? I am actually thinking of starting to use these as my regular bras instead of just for nursing! This UltraComfort Seamless Maternity & Nursing Bra by Mamaway has been my favorite till now!



Some features of the product:-



  • 80% Nylon; 20% Spandex
  • ALL THE SUPPORT YOU DESERVE : Your breasts are about to get bigger and bigger. They deserve all the comfort in the world. This maternity & nursing bra has wide shoulder straps that lie flat against your back and side panels. This distributes weight more evenly, helping to prevent back pain. Its ribbed fabric stretches up to 3 cups, giving you proper structural support without the underwire.
  • MATERNITY & NURSING BRA IN ONE : Finding a good bra that works both as a maternity bra and a nursing bra is not easy. Mamaway nursing bra is the perfect solution for your growing breasts both during pregnancy and when you're nursing. A very practical approach in enjoying motherhood.
  • COMFORT AND ADJUSTABILITY IN MIND : During pregnancy, your breasts go through different changes. Mamaway maternity & nursing bra has a one-piece molded design that ensures maximum comfort as your breasts grow. It has extended bra hooks that cater to your changing under bust and adjustable straps for varying breast sizes.
  • EFFORTLESS FEEDING : This product was created to make breastfeeding as easy as 1-2-3. It features drop-down clips for easy feeding and has flaps that can be opened and fastened with just one hand. Now you can hold your hungry baby with one arm while you adjust the flaps with the other. This nursing bra's wide opening provides plenty of room for your little one to feed comfortably.
  • MADE FROM ONLY TOP-GRADE MATERIALS : Other nursing and maternity bras are plain and unflattering. Mamaway nursing bra showcases a seamless design and molded cups with permanent shape and a polished finish. It's remarkably soft fabric is virtually invisible under clothing and feels like your second skin. Made from premium nylon and spandex that stays strong, wash after wash. Comes in various colors of nude, purple and black.



Experience using the product:-





This is an awesome nursing bra, I love the way it fits. I wish I could have found these with my first two pregnancies. First off it is super comfortable, there is nothing that feels scratchy or pinching and no wires to be poking your armpits. You could also easily wear it to bed. I have always had a hard time finding nursing bras at a reasonable price that fit well, because while nursing I wear a 34d. I ordered a medium and it feels great nice and snug around the ribs and plenty of room in the bust so I wont be popping out the top. Most the bras I wore with the first two babies were not a good fit, but I wore them anyway because that is all I had. I like that this bra has extra removable padding to help conceal. I also like that this bra is not one of the ones that just has a hole for your nipple when you open it, I never found those very comfortable. This bra feels like a really high quality that I am excited to have for this next baby that is on the way. This bra was nicely packaged. I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless. Let me know if this review helped you!


No comments:

Post a Comment