Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Perfect set up for automatic light in any corner of the house!



I like working in my kitchen and use the counter space a lot for prepping for cooking etc. However, the positioning of the lights on the ceiling is such that the are under the cabinets is pretty dark and not perfect for working. So I got these BYB Built-in Rechargeable Wireless Motion Sensor LED Night Light from Amazon and have been really happy with the result!





More information on the product:-



  • ★ BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY: No need to waste money on AAA batteries!  The built-in lithium battery provides 4 hours of continuous light.  The unit can last up to 2 months in "auto" mode (so it comes on only when motion is detected).  When the power gets low, just connect it to a USB port with the included Micro USB cable.
  • ★ HIGH QUALITY MOTION SENSOR AND WIDE COVERAGE: The light comes on when you are within 3 meters of the unit, and will go out 15 seconds after you walk away.
  • ★ EASY TO INSTALL: You have multiple options for mounting this light.  Included with the unit are a built-in magnet, 3M adhesive tape, screws and mounting holes.
  • ★ ULTRA BRIGHT: 6 LEDs provide 100 lumens of light.  And the LED technology helps keep power consumption low, which means more lighting with less charging.
  • ★ ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY & LONG LIFESPAN: The LEDs bulbs last up to 75 years.  And thanks to the rechargeable battery, there's no need to worry about removing and replacing batteries.



My experience using the product:-





Impressed with how bright the light is! It was easy to set up....I am using it under my kitchen cabinet for some extra light on to the back of the countertop. I only needed to use the adhesive strip although it does comes with screws also if you prefer to mount it. I wasnt sure I wanted to keep it there so the adhesive option allows you to move it easily if you decide to. You simply slip the light portion in to the holder and make sure you pay attention to where the on/off button is when you mount it so that it will be easy to operate. It has 3 settings- ON, OFF, and AUTO. ON is for continuous light. AUTO is for the motion sensor light setting. It works great! When on the auto mode it will not turn on automatically in the daytime, as it must sense there is enough light. But when natural light is low or dark it will turn on when it senses motion near it. I can simply walk by and it turns on. Its a nice bit of helpful light when I walk through the kitchen at night. It saves me from having to turn on all the kitchen lights when I dont need them all so this is definitely energy saving! It also gives me more light whenever I need it on to my countertop....very helpful!! Its a nice size and I was impressed how much light it gives off for its size. I highly recommend this and want another one myself for my stairway to keep from turning on the lights when going up and down at night. I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless. Let me know if this review helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment