Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Great straight forward, good sounding and looking records player!



I am pretty big on nostalgia -  so much so that I consider my dad's LP collection my most prized collection. The turntable that I ahve been using for past 8 years recently broke down. I got this Belt-Drive 3-Speed Portable Stereo Turntable with Built in Speakers from 1byone from Amazon as replacement. More details on the product below.



Details about the turntable:-




  • Selectable 33 / 45 / 78 RPM speeds settings.
  • Dynamic, balanced tone arm with soft damping control.
  • Front-facing built-in stereo speakers provide great sound.
  • With RCA and headphone jack outputs / line in port mounted on the side, easy to operation and support multiple music playback modes.
  • Wooden cabinet with PU leather wrapping, the briefcase-styled turntable is lightweight, easy to store and transport.



My experience using the turntable:-



I really like this one! Spent a great deal of time reading reviews of many players and was getting frustrated. Finally found this one listed farther down on the list of many. This player arrived today and, upon unpacking to check for any shipping issues, we were immediately impressed with the sturdy case. It will travel just fine. Carefully assembled, outer cabinet covering well-matched in terms of seams and straightness of the vinyl covering, handle stitching is straight and consistent, handle, latch. Solidly made and fairly hefty from the construction. Then we decided to give it a spin. The turntable made a bit of a noise when we first turned it on but all it required was a little pressure on the turntable to settle it down, noise gone. (shipping caused it to be a bit unbalanced). We pulled out a couple of our old records and fired it up. Perfect! The Cruisers never sounded better! Capable of very high volume with not too much distortion. Speakers are small in order to fit within the confines of the case's depth, so not much bass response. But that's what the portables of yesteryear were like anyway. The speakers have a good volume and the sound is quite good for its size. We are very happy with this player and highly recommend it. I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless. Let me know if this review helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment