Monday, March 28, 2016

Great camera for Front and rear mount in your car



I bought a car which came with a backup camera and over time we have seen how much useful it is. So, I wanted to get the same for our other car that didn't come with one inbuilt. So, I installed Esky  Color CCD Night Vision Vehicle Car Front / Rear View Backup Camera in my car and it has worke great for me!

Some features of the camera:-




  • One Button Control System: Guideline Adjustable, NTSC/PAL Shift, Guideline ON/OFF, Guideline Selection and Normal/Mirror View
  • Most Stable Power Supply: DC 9V - 24V
  • Coming with 170 Degree Viewing Angle Lens
  • Package Content: 1x Esky Rear View Camera, 1x DC Power Cable and 1x 19Ft AC Cable
  • Reliable and friendly customer service: ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 12 Month Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Support Guarantee

My experience using the camera:




It works for my car! May get for my other one as well. Camera came exactly as described. I had no difficulty installing it and running the cables to the reverse lamp and an aftermarket rearview mirror with LCD display. The camera works fine at night, which was something I was initially worried about, but pleasantly surprised that it performs well in low light conditions. I hit it with a pressure washer pretty good at the car wash a few times to make sure it can handle being exposed to the elements. No issues there either. Sealed black painted metal enclosure looks like a factory camera. Performs as well as, if not better than, a factory installed camera. Package arrived on time, and you cant beat it, especially at this price. I have had it for two weeks now, and friends have asked me to install one in their cars for them. Will be ordering more! I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment