Monday, March 14, 2016

Soft and silky, high-quality sheet set by Mellanni!



I recently went on a furnishings revamp at my home! For our bedroom, we went with multicolored comforter set to lift up the mood of room. For the matching sheet sets, we went with solid colors that match with the comforter set. So awesome that I came across Mellanni Bed Sheet Set that comes in Microfiber!








Some features of the sheet set:-




  • FEEL THE DIFFERENCE -Sleep better and wake up each morning feeling refreshed and full of energy. Silky soft, most comfortable and luxurious bed sheets you can find. Best for any room in your house - bedroom, guest room, kids room, RV, vacation home. Great gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine's - Mother's - Father's Day and Christmas.
  • Queen Size Luxury 4pc Bed Sheets Set - 1 flat sheet 102"x90", 1 fitted sheet 80"x60", 2 pillowcases 20"x30". Deep pocket fitted sheet with elastic all around (not just the corners, like other sheets). Fits mattresses up to 16"
  • EASY CARE -Fade, stain, shrink and wrinkle resistant. Machine wash in cold. Dries quick on tumble dry low. More durable than cotton. Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
  • HIGHEST QUALITY BRUSHED MICROFIBER -Made of the highest quality microfiber and workmanship so you know it LASTS! Fabulous selection of colors will make your bedroom look like it belongs in a magazine
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE -Mellanni is a different kind of company that prides itself in providing the absolute best customer service in the industry. If for any reason you decide that this bed sheet set is not for you, send 1 simple email and receive a 100% money-back refund, absolutely no questions asked (in fact, you don't even have to return the set)





My experience using the product:-







This sheet set comes with two king size pillowcases, a fitted and flat sheet. This White sheet set goes well with my bed framing. The fabric design is universal for both male and female. I love the fact that I had no problem securing the fitted sheet onto my 15 inch memory foam mattress. Most single stitched sheet sets tears apart in the machine, but these has to be made of high quality threading. After washing them in cold water and tumbled dry low I didn't noticed not one gapping or loose thread. I'm happy that this sheet set wasn't overly silky soft because I'm a t shirt and sweatpants kinda girl. My significant other doesn't think it's to silky either. I always thought that nothing could take the place of my jersey knit sheets however this deep pocketed fitted sheet appears as if it was made just for my bed. I must admit I slept well with this soft single stitched yet durable threading sheet set. I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment