Thursday, March 24, 2016

Classy, Elegant and Well made watch!



For valentine this year, I wanted to gift my husband something cool, unique and a gift that can be with him always! So when I came across Rosewood Watch for men with Leather band, I thought it checked off on all boxes. So happy that I got this watch for him!



Features of the watch:-



  • Made from 100% Natural Rosewood
  • Handmade for Men - Part of Every Purchase Goes Towards Children in Need Through World Vision
  • Each piece is unique because no two pieces of wood are the same
  • Miyota Quartz Movement (Battery powered)
  • 30 day, 100% Money Back Guarantee





My husband's experience using the product:-




I have a 7.5" wrist, this size looks and feels great (given my conservative taste). I set the watch to official government time to the second and days later it's keeping perfect time. The time is very viewable and both the hands show up well against the contrast background color! The styling is perfect as well. Very different (pleasantly different) from what I currently have. Received quite a few complements! For the previous watches the jeweler said to pull out the stem to stop the watch when not in use for long periods and change the battery immediately when it dies in order to prevent battery leakage that kills the watches internals. I'll take his advice and see how long this one lasts. I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment