Friday, March 4, 2016

Quality and well fitted crib sheets!


When my daughter was born, I had to buy new crib sheets for her as I had all boy colors earlier. I bought these 2 pack Crib Sheets set by Ziggy baby. I've been really impressed with the quality.





Some features of the crib sheets:-









  • INCREDIBLY SOFT JERSEY KNIT COTTON Our super soft crib sheet set is made from 100% jersey knitted cotton, giving your baby a soft, comfortable surface to sleep on.
  • FASHIONABLE EXCELLENCE Our super soft nursery bedding come in white and grey chevron and polka dots to fit any style. Our gender neutral designs for perfect for boys or girls!
  • UNIVERSAL FIT DESIGN Our 28 x 52 x 9 inch cotton sheets will fit any standard crib mattress. The 9 inch deep pockets provide a snug and secure fit.
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - At Ziggy Baby we are crazy about our customer satisfaction! If there is anything we can do to make your experience better or if you need to return an item, we can help you no questions asked. Add our 2 Pack Crib Sheet Set to your cart today and order with confidence!
  • MACHINE WASHABLE Simply toss our soft nursery sheets in the wash to out any soiling. Our 2 pack gives you an extra sheet, so you'll always have a clean cover!





My experience using the product:-


I have to recommend these crib sheets as the best I've used because they are priced very well, and wash up over and over without shrinking or fraying. They fit over big bulky mattress pads, or thinner pads without popping off, or me having to almost rip the corners to make it fit all the way. Easy on, easy off, easy wash, and they are soft for my child to sleep on. . I washed cold and dried low heat and they didn't shrink. They were SOOO much easier to put on the bed than any sheets that I have tried before. That makes my life so much easier when I'm hurrying to change the sheets. Couldnt ask for more!
I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless.





No comments:

Post a Comment