Friday, March 4, 2016

Great sleeping bag for the money and beats the value!


We as a family love to go outdoor camping which I have done since I was a kid. Infact, I still have the sleeping bag that my father got me! For my son I got this Peanut Sleeping Bag By EGOZ  and have been very satisfied by it!





Some Features of the sleeping bag:-



  • Tactical quality you expect from Egoz, built to last, designed to keep you warm and comfortable
  • Great multi-use product for Survival, backpacking, biking, scouts, camping, perfect for all Guide and Outfitters
  • Egoz Tactical 3 Season Sleeping Bag, Temp. rated +30ºF to +40ºF, 180cm long + 30cm top and 75cm wide
  • 100% Polyester with fill 100% Cotton
  • Easily rolls and stuffs into the included stuff sack






My experience using the product:-





I have been searching for a good entry level(as in low cost) down sleeping bag and I have found it with this one! As a youth I loved the down sleeping bag my dad got for me and I wanted to get one for my son and I. I love how these new bags are segmented preventing all the down to shift to the bottom(like my old down bag used to do). For an inexpensive bag this has a lot of cool features, love the double draw string, the pocket pouch, heavy duty zippers(very easy pull, doesn't get caught in itself), soft inside fabric and durable feel on the outside material. I am very pleased with this pack for my son to grow into and am so glad I decided to upgrade my backpacking sleeping bag and get one for myself as well. For a lightweight, down filled backpacking/camping sleeping bag this one has a lot of bang for your buck. I am very satisfied and will be purchasing one for everyone in the family. I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment