Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Great looking volleyball that plays well too!




My daughters a sophomore in high school and wants to play volleyball on the high school team. She begged me to take her to the sports authority to buy a volleyball. I cannot believe the prices of the volleyballs at sports authority. I told her I can get a good volleyball off Amazon and she would have it in two days. I ended up getting Vetra Volleyball Soft Touch Volley Ball which I liked a lot!


Some features of the volleyball:-








  • Color: Yellow/Blue/White.
  • Official Weight And Size.
  • Soft Touch Technology.
  • Material: PVC.
  • Outdoor/Indoor.





My experience with the volleyball:-



I bought this volleyball to use as a practice ball for upcoming school tournaments, and it's exactly what I was looking for. It has a comparably hard surface and is a bit smaller than the larger, softer volleyballs that many may be accustomed to, so watch out for that. If you're looking to get a bit more serious, though, then this ball is perfect. I've been using it regularly for several weeks now and it still hasn't shown any damage, and mud and grass stains wash off quite easily if tended to quickly.  These balls were meant to be slammed and played with rough. It also helps that you can see these balls easily at night and there is no confusing whose balls your playing with.  Overall, it's a very versatile ball that I'm sure would be useful to any avid volleyball player looking to get serious. I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment