Thursday, May 5, 2016

Fantastic thermometer with fast and accurate readings!


With small kids you need to have an accurate and easy to use thermometer handy. I really avoid giving medicines to kids for small symptoms, so accuracy is very important in that case as you can imagine. I recently got this Digital Thermometer by Easy@Home na dit has really worked out great for me!



Features of the product:-



  • ✔ Fast Reading: In as quick as 10-20 seconds, this Easy@Home EMT-026 Digital Backlit Display Fast Thermometer measures and shows your highly ACCURATE oral temperature. This thermometer can be used for rectal or armpit measurements too. ** Our Guarantee- We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 1 years Hassle Free PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee. **
  • ✔ CLINICALLY High Accuracy: ±0.2ºF in range of 95.9 ºF-107.6 ºF. Measures Body Temperature to 1/10th of a degree precision (e.g. 97.1 F) in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
  • ✔ 3-Color Backlit Large LCD display to indicate temperature range for easy to read. Memorize the last 10 temperature measurements
  • ✔ FLEXIBLE TIP and WATERPROOF design: Easy and safe to use and clean. One button operation.
  • ✔ Fever Alarm and measuring completion alert, Automatic self-test. Auto shut-off and low battery indicator

My experience using the product:-





This thermometer worked great for me! While restocking my medicine cabinet to prepare for the upcoming flu season I had to order a new thermometer.I chose this digital thermometer because of the better quality and fast results.its a very nice quality and is flexible.It is very comfortable in my hand when using. It can be used for babies, toddlers,teens and adults. It measures by oral,rectal or axillary route. Rectal or axillary are better routes for babies and small children that can not hold it in their mouth.I use it for my whole family.its very durable and safe to use. You just turn it on by pushing the blue easy on/off button,then you use what route you are using then wait for the beep. If a fever is detected you will hear multiple beeps simultaneously.The easy read large LED screen will give you the accurate temperature. It also automatically shuts itself off after inactivity saving battery life. I found it to be exceptionally accurate in the readings.I just cleaned with an alcohol wipe but you could also use a disposable sheath. This is a must have in every medicine cabinet. Its portable also.you could take it with you in a diaper bag or with camping gear or purse.mine even came in a thick clear carry case to store and transport. I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless. Let me know if this review helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment