Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Awesome creative outlet for your little one!



My kid just loves building stuff using all kinds of sets. And I dont limit him just to Legos and expose him to many different kinds of building sets. Latest that I added to his collection is Helicopter Take-A-Part Build Toy by Elf Star. We have been really happy with this new set!








Some details about this set:-


  • Limitless Fun: Allow curious minds to explore how pieces will work together to make a whole. 2 models can be built from this toy set.
  • Educational: Encourage creative and spatial thinking. Improve hand-eye coordination ability and problem-solving skills.
  • Ultra Safe: Non-toxic eco-friendly rubber fiber material. No sharp edges.
  • Durable: Flexible and sturdy parts. Put it up and take it apart as many time as needed.
  • Value: Fifty-seven (57) pieces including necessary tools. Parts and fasteners are oversized, made for small hands to manipulate.











My experience using the set:-



My kid (5.5YO) is big time into building blocks, and also has a big tool center with with toy size drill, hammer, screw driver, wrench etc and like to make things out of that. Once he starts with an activity, he can easily spend an hour or so with that. So when I saw this set, I knew that I have to get this for him. He already has 2 sets from Battat Take a Part and loves to take it apart and put them back together - this one is pretty much in the same area. So glad I got it for him as he will enjoy it similarly. He was able to put it together with little bit of help from my end as well. And really enjoyed building it. Over the course of next week, I helped him 2 more times and now he can pretty much do it by himself except for sometimes when he is not able to maneuver the wrench that effectively to open the screws. 
The set itself is made out of soft rubber type material - so no sharp corners. The quality looks good and the colors are bright. The fact that you can make more than one models from a set make it better than Battat take-a-part sets in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment