Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Very effective and simple to use water flosser!


When I had some toothache last month or so back, I went out looking for a water flosser on recommendation of a friend. I came across this Counter Top Water Flosser from Sterline that has worked the best for me.


Main features of the product:-

  • Six Water Flosser Tips- Includes a tongue scraper, a special tip for braces and a tip for periodontal pockets.
  • Better than traditional flossing- effectively removes plaque and bacteria from hard to reach areas, which traditional flossing may not reach.
  • Pulsation- Powerful pulsation (1,400 Pulses/Minute) massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation.
  • Adjustable Water Pressure- Flosser includes 10 water pressure settings, which help accommodate personal oral hygiene needs
  • Worldwide compatibility- This unit is compatible with a 100-240v outlet and can be used worldwide.




My Experience Using the product:-


I am so thenkful to get this! This sterline water flosser is the best product I have ever bought. I was told that I had periodontal disease around a tooth and had a pocket that measured at least a "9." A referral to a periodontist was made. I was told that for about $1,000 I could have the problem taken care of, but that the procedure would also leave me sensitive to hot and cold. I bought a Sterline because I didn't want to spent the money I didn't have, take the antibiotics required for the surgery, and then be sensitive to hot and cold for (maybe) ever. I wanted to see if I could "get away" with postponing the inevitable until I could save up the cash. I used the product religiously twice a day. In a few days I noticed a difference in my mouth, and in a month a significant difference, so significant I decided to give the water flosser an even longer trial before having surgery. After using the product for 10 months without missing a day, at my last cleaning I was told that the measurements around the same tooth that was a "9" now measure a "3." The Sterline worked miracles for me. I am not sure this would do the same for anyone else, but honestly combined with daily brushing & flossing, I have the healthiest mouth I have ever had in my life. I recommend this product highly to absolutely everyone. I'll highly recommend the product. I received this product at promotional price in return of my honest unbiased review - this is my honest review after extensively using the product. Would recommend regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment